Practice Hard, Train Hard, Win Hard!
So here’s the thing:
When I first started playing snooker, I had no idea how many or what training products were sold on the market.
I looked everywhere for reviews but only found one-sentence answers.
Not very helpful!
It was so frustrating. So damn annoying. So damn time-consuming! I bet it’s been the same for you, right?
So, without hesitation, I got to work.
And now, look what we created: the SnookerZone training aid review page!
All for you.
Now, all you have to do is scroll down this page, and you will see a growing list of training aids we’ve tried out and reviewed with lots of detail.
Most of the products in SnookerZone are free samples from product owners. Any links promoted will be to the product creator’s website, or, the Ebay/Amazon shopping site where SnookerZone will receive a small commission fee should you buy.
Just click on the links below to take you to the reviews…
Snooker Training Aids…
SNOOKER AIMING/POTTING AIDS
- Discover 3 top aiming secrets revealed in Nic Barrow’s Aim Frame – starting now!
- The Aim Frame: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- The Master Doctor Kit by Davide Coltro and 147’s Academy coach PJ Nolan: Review
- Don’t play snooker if you don’t know these 5 ESSENTIAL rules for positional play. Learn them well with the Ultimate Training Ball – starting now!
- Start Finding The Centre of Your Cue Ball With Thomas Van Eck’s iCueball
- Make learning potting fun. Start having a ball with Rob Reed’s Ghost Ball Potting Aid – now!…
- As If By Magic The Balls Started Going in the Holes! What Fun was had with the Pocket Sniper!
- Learn to cue straighter with the Blade Cue Pocket Trainer. Start now!
- This simple and useful training aid can help you see your errors when lining up on the shot, plus will help you cue straight! It’s the Mirror Training Aid!…
- Here, You’ll Discover Roy Chisholm’s Ingenious Method for Potting More Balls WITHOUT Any Training Aids in His Never Before Disclosed Snooker Secrets
COACHING APPS –
- Start Challenging Yourself More with the Snooker Coach app: Now There’s No Excuse For You Not to Practice More Variety! Read the Lowdown, Here…