Get a Snooker Reading Collection You Can be Proud of!
If you’re new to the game and love reading a good book, then here at SnookerZone, we’ve got you sorted with an array of books we’ve reviewed that keep you entertained, educated, and informed.
Snooker has its fair share of books you can dip into and read for pleasure as well as learn about the beautiful game.
Here, SnookerZone will review some of those already on the scene and those that are just released or just about to be released.
What do you want to read about? The biographies of the top players? How to improve your game? Or maybe you want to read about the best matches of old?If you're new to the game and love reading a good book, then at SnookerZone, we've got you sorted with an array of books we've reviewed that keep you entertained, educated, and informed. Click To Tweet
You can be sure that there are plenty of books to keep you entertained and educated on snooker – so – as we’ve already said, put your feet up with a nice coffee and relax into the world of the green baize!
PS: Should you decide to buy any books we review that have links to Amazon or Ebay, SnookerZone will receive a small affiliate compensation!
Get the lowdown on the books by reading the reviews on the links below…
- Kissing the Pink – The trials and tribulations of being a female snooker player in a man’s world
- Frame of Mind – The Autobiography of Graeme Dott
- Mordecai Richler’s “On Snooker” – Who’s the “Real Life Rocky” of the Green Baize?
- The Champion’s Mind: How You Become a Champion, Like the Great Champions
- Not Achieving Results in Your Practice/Match Play? Discover Why by Reading Paul Schopf’s Motivational and Practical Snooker Training Book
- Book Review: Read 5 Key Tips on How to be Top in Snooker According to Stephen Hendry’s Me and the Table
- Read The Complete Book of Snooker Shots: 224 You Need to Master to be the Best!
- Controversial For You: Frank Callan’s Snooker Clinic