Find a decent tip then stick to it, will ya?
When I first started playing snooker, all I knew was there were Elk tips.
But, as I started looking around, I realized there were loads of tips on sale on the market, but not many decent reviews.
So, curious as I was, I started trying them out and eventually got hooked reviewing them.
I started documenting them online and ended up with loads of pages of reviews of tips tried out.
I then decided to try out chalks and review them.USEFUL TIP: Try out as many tips as you can and then once you find the one that's right for you, stick to it! Click To Tweet
And now, there’s the SnookerZone Equipment review site!
All for you.
Most of the products we review are samples from companies. Any links to the products that are bought, SnookerZone will receive a small commission!
Just click on the links below to go to the reviews…
Snooker Equipment Products:
SNOOKER CUE TIPS
IMPORTANT: HOW TO STICK ON A CUE TIP…
THE TIP REVIEWS
FREE tip protector if you order a box of SnookerZone’s RECOMMENDED tips, Century tips Gs 1 – 5.
Ok, so, as an add-on, if you buy a box of Century tips through the SnookerZone affiliate links, we’ll send you FREE one of these from Craftsman cues.
We have one of these ourselves in our cue case, so you know we are recommending something of quality we own and, more importantly, we use!
All you have to do is send us an email with a PROOF OF PURCHASE RECEIPT that you bought the tips from our website affiliate link or DISCOUNT CODE use code ‘snookerzone’, and your FORWARDING ADDRESS and we’ll drop ship you a CRAFTSMAN CUE TIP PROTECTOR…
Why a tip protector you ask?
Because having a cover for your tip is extra protection when your tip is moving around in your case when you’re on the go.
Heck, you can even use the leather from the tip protector to burnish the tip if you wanted – assuming you don’t have a cue tip burnisher already!
Your tip is a precious part of the cue, and it needs the ultimate protection EVEN in the best of cases!
NO FAKES PLEASE!
Read our reviews first if you haven’t already, below, now…
Century Tips G 1 – 5
SnookerZone says about Century: The best of the best. Quality in a box. Long-lasting.
SnookerZone says: Elk tips are great for any beginner getting started, but there are many affordable tips on the market much better than Elks!
ELK and ELK PRO REVIEWS…
- The Popular Elk Master Cue Tips: Review
- Love Elks? Then Here’s a Chance to Upgrade to Elk Pros: Read The Review Here…
THE TSF SNOOKER TIP…
REGENCY PRO TIPS…
SnookerZone says: One of our favorites these: Affordable. Quality and easy to play in!
SnookerZone says: “Taom Pro or Fusion tip? We prefer Fusion. It’s stylish and will make you feel like a pro with its style!
- Style Knows No Bounds With This New Taom Pro Tip
- The New Taom Fusion Snooker Cue Tip: Review, Read Here, Now…
SnookerZone says: You can’t go wrong with a Grand tip! From the many affordable tips on the market, Grand tips are in the top 5 of underrated tips!
- Three Things You Need/Want from a Snooker Cue Tip: This New One Has It!
- New! ADR147 Calf-Skin Snooker Tips: Professionally Presented Tips
- Grand Snooker Cue Tips: You’ll Love the Response and Affordability. Read the Review Here…
- FAO Beginners: Start Your Snooker Tip Odyssey With These Affordable Ones, Including the Underrated Weichster Tip…
Snooker/Pool Chalk –
TAOM CHALK V2
TAOM GOLD SOFT
SnookerZone says: Taom V2 or Taom Gold soft? We recommend the Soft!
- New! Stylish Taom Snooker Chalk for a Champion Like You: Still Gives You Less Mess, Less Miscues, AND Less Worry of Kicks…
- Taom Snooker Chalk: 6 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) Online
- The Popular Triangle Chalk & Triangle Pro Version: The Review
- Snooker Chalk: 6 Top Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) Online
RUSSIAN MAGIC CHALK…
SnookerZone says: Russian Magic is one of the better “square” chalks on the market. Cheaper than Taom but not better. It all depends on your budget and need!
CHALK HOLDER REVIEWS
SnookerZone says: Why keep fiddling around for your chalk when you can have it in the same place fixed and then you can get on with playing your game! A nice add-on to have in your snooker kit!
- New Simple Way to Hold Your Chalk Gives You Less Distraction And More Focus to Pot Balls! Start Now…
- This is No Ordinary Wallet!…
SnookerZone says: If you’re going to play this game seriously or regularly, then it really is worth considering getting a decent set of balls that are consistent for playing conditions!
- Your Snooker Balls Are Quality And Consistent – Where Did You Get Them? You Can Get Yours Here
- Read the 7 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) About Snooker Balls
SnookerZone says: Eyesight matters really do matter in snooker. Having a pair of proper glasses is vital if you’re going to play this game regularly or seriously to a higher standard! I wouldn’t go back to wearing normal glasses for playing snooker now!
Why a Titanium ferrule, and not a brass one?
SnookerZone says: Buying a snooker cue is like choosing a wife. You want to make sure it’s right for you and will stand the test of time. Chopping and changing all the time will give you a headache. Try out cues by all means, but like snooker tips, when you find the one, stick to it and make the romance last! Don’t get distracted by the bells and whistles of others…
- Buying a Snooker Cue: What to Look For? 8 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Looking After Your Snooker Cue – 3 Top Tips
- You can’t go wrong with a Cue Craft cue! Read the SnookerZone review now…
- New Rasson Billiards Magnum 11 Snooker Table to be Trialed at the Champion of Champions, plus, 4 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs about Snooker Tables (news)
- How to Maintain a Snooker Table So It Lasts Longer for You…
Rate this post
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.