Key Lessons You’ll Learn with Nic Barrow’s Aim Frame…
Chris Gaynor here…
So, here’s the thing:
When I first started out, I had been struggling with fine-cut shots, and it was so frustrating missing them all the time!
Every time I attempted one, I’d be miles off and I’d be wondering, will I ever get the hang of this?
I bet you’ve felt like this before, yeah?
Sometimes you’d ask yourself, am I cut out for this?
Sometimes, you think the balls are against you!
I’d practice these fine cuts till the cows come home and would still not get close!
I’d be either way too thin or way too thick with the pot. Have you ever experienced that? I bet you have, right?
So, I hunted around for a training aid solution that could solve two key problems I had when starting out.
And that’s when I came across Nic Barrow’s Aim Frame method.
What is Nic Barrow’s Aim Frame?
It’s simple. It helps you learn and understand…
- a) What potting angles are…
- b) How to see those angles physically on the table using Nic’s Aim ball method.
By chance, I came across Nic’s Aim Frame, and boy, was I glad I did!
After a few days of stewing over whether to buy it or not, I eventually took the plunge…
What does the Aim Frame teach you?
So, what did I learn with Nic Barrow’s Aim Frame? I learned five key things:
- What potting angles were
- How to recognize them on a snooker table
- How to train your eyes to see the correct line of aim on angles.
- What you MUST do when you have taken the shot regardless of whether you MISS or POT the ball.
- How potting snooker balls isn’t ACTUALLY about potting snooker balls.
What did SnookerZone like about the Aim Frame?
What I liked about this product when I first got it was its uniqueness.
Never before has there been a snooker product that has…
a) Explained potting angles like these pictured below, so simply AND quickly…
b) And show you what those angles are on the table by use of a simple training aid.
How the Aim Frame changed my thinking about snooker and how it will change yours…
The Aim Frame changed totally how I thought about potting balls when I was starting out.
It got me thinking about these four IMPORTANT principles of the game…
- It got me to understand where and how I positioned myself on the shot to see the angle.
- It got me to think more about the lining up of a shot.
- It got me to think about my cue action and cue delivery.
- And, It also taught me why I wasn’t improving nearly quickly enough initially.
That was because I wasn’t staying down on the shot for long enough and learning from my mistakes!
Like you, I’d jump off the shot regardless, and I wouldn’t know why I’d missed it when I missed!
Was it because of poor aiming, or because of poor cueing?
It was only until I had learned that one key principle that I discovered I was improving – FASTER!
Once you sink this into your head, you will improve MUCH FASTER. Believe me. Once you do, you will never look back!
So what do you get with the Aim Frame?…
- The Aim Frame training aid…
- The 30 odd videos that guide you by the hand and explain how to get the most out of this great product
- Two PDFS written by Nic Barrow. One on sighting and alignment. The other on potting.
- Access to Nic’s EXCLUSIVE Snookergym community and Facebook group!
- Access to Nic’s FULL range of products in the Snookergym shop!
- And Nic himself, of course!