New Review for 2021: Legends QGrain Filler…
One of the things that can happen to a Snooker cue is that after a time, the black grains in the cue can fade.
It can often happen if the cue gets dirty or has not been cleaned properly in a long while or has been sanded a bit.
But one way of getting the black grains back is to use filler that can regenerate the grains and make the cue feel newer.
It won’t make your game better, though 🙂
In the last weeks, we’ve been trying out the Legends QGrain Filler product, and here’s SnookerZone’s short verdict on the product.
However, if you have, then read on for this post.
So, what is Legends QGrain Filler?
Well, it’s a simple black oily product that helps you to restore your cues natural grains if they have faded.
SnookerZone’s Cue Craft cue needed the grains rejuvenated so we decided to purchase this product to find out what it would do!
How do you use Legends QGrain Filler?
- You simply get a small bit of it – (be careful not to get your hands filled with it – wear gloves if you can) and then with a paper towel go over your cue with it and keep doing it until the grains appear naturally.
- Wait for it to dry.
- And then go with a dryer towel to let it soak in.
- You should have nice rejuvenated grains.
WATCH A BRIEF DEMO HERE BELOW OF LEGENDS FILLER…
Did we like Legends QGrain Filler? Pros and Cons…
As far as what it says it does on the tin, then yes, we did.
However, there are a few caveats for use.
- The tin can occasionally be hard to open and you have to be careful to close it properly full. It’s slightly awkward at times to open and close it.
- If you leave too long, the chemical can actually dry out and then renders it useless.
- If this happens, then it will not last long.
How much is Legends QGrain Filler? Is it worth it?
At roughly £18, and with the caveats in mind, it’s an expensive product. However, it does do what it says it does, but like SnookerZone says, you have to be extremely careful with how you treat this product as you will end up having to buy another tub very quickly indeed…
You’ve been warned!